- CPU: Annapurna Alpine
- ALC21400 with four Cortex A15
- Cores – 1.4GHz,
- RAM: 1GB SODIMM
- Thirteen Gigabit Ethernet Ports,
- Two 5-port switch groups,
- 1U rackmount case, Dual
- Redundant Power supplies with -48v
- DC telecom power & 802.3at/af
- up to a million packets per second
Introducing RB1100AHx4, 13x Gigabit Ethernet ports Router, powered by Annapurna Alpine AL21400 CPU with four Cortex A15 cores, clocked at 1.4GHz each, for a maximum throughput of up to 7.5Gbit. The device supports IPsec hardware acceleration (up to 2.2Gbps with AES128).
Unit comes with 1U rackmount case, RS232 serial port and dual redundant power supplies (with -48v DC telecom power and 802.3at/af support).
There are no reviews yet.